XLS sheet appender gives error message

I have three xls sheet appender appenders working in the same file. I've linked them up so they are executed in sequence, not parallel. However i can't get them to execute. Sometimes one of them gives an error message sometimes all three. Here is what the webportal gives as an error message:

Execute failed: org.apache.poi.openxml4j.exceptions.InvalidOperationException: A part with the name '/xl/drawings/drawing5.xml' already exists : Packages shall not contain equivalent part names and package implementers shall neither create nor recognize packages with equivalent part names. [M1.12]

This is the error message when i execute it from the server:

ERROR XLS Sheet Appender   1:412      Execute failed: ("ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException"): null

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Hello MrBlond,

Thank you very much for reporting this and please excuse the late reply.

Do you have images in the data you are trying to write? If so, this is most likely an error in one of our libraries. Please open the xls file in EXCEL and save it. Now the nodes should work properly.

If they still fail, or you are not trying to write image-data, could you please provide us with a workflow, so we can reproduce the error?

Thank you,
Ferry Abt