Appending filtered results (from a Variable loop) to work with them after the loop

Continuing the discussion from Appending filtered results (from a Variable loop) to work with them after the loop:

Hi all, i have the same trouble and i have read the discussion but i need to understand what is the script in the “column expression” because my w.f. doesn’t work at all. (sorry for my bad english).

It is hard to tell you without knowing what you’re trying to accomplish. If you are trying to filter out a and keep just the rows from certain iterations and not others, you can use an if statement that references the flow variable current iteration as an integer.

Hallo iCFO, many thanks for the answer.
I have attached the w.f., so that you can see what i have to do.
many thanks in advace.
17.5.23 test row filter loop and append rows 1.knwf (21.0 KB)

Hi all.
can anyone help me to fix the workflow that should append rows only when they are filtered by a “variable to table row”?
many thanks in advance.

Hi @Claudio_Giam

I’m also not exactly sure what you want to achieve with your wf. There is nothing wrong in itself. I did make a few tweaks, taking a guess at what you’re looking for. It helps if you also indicate what the output should look like.
17.5.23 test row filter loop and append rows v2.knwf (67.7 KB)
gr. Hans

3 Likes

Hi HansS
many thanks for your solution.
it works well.
by.

1 Like

Thank you @Claudio_Giam for your feedback. If you think this question is solved, please feel free to check :white_check_mark: the post with solution as solved so that other people can more easily find it when searching for this topic.
gr. Hans

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.