I found a strange behavior on the String Manipulation (Multi-column) Node.
In short, the node sometimes ignores the instructions. Here the instructions I used:
lowerCase( strip( removeDuplicates( //only words regexReplace($$CURRENTCOLUMN$$, "[^a-zA-ZÀ-ž ]+","" ) )))
first node which ignore instructions
Second node working well (this is a copy via copy-paste of the buggy node connected to the same input)
I guess the bug can be associated to the specific instructions (e.g. the regexReplace) or to the new multi-column version.
- So, the same node and its copy, with the same instructions and inputs are returning different results.
- Actually It took me a lot of time to realise about this error.
- The only cue I found was that when buggy the node performed faster than when it was working correctly.
- I don’t know how to reproduce this error without exporting my full workflow until reach this point (which size is 1.5gb).
- But I will be in touch if you need additional information.
EDIT: a view of the nodes if relevant