Changing font sizes

I’m not being successful in changing the default font sizes for both, output table of a node and the code within Java, JS and Python editors. Changes in Preferences don’t seem to have any effect.

1 Like

Hi @mpenalver ,

Thanks for reaching out! Would you mind helping us with a few simple questions to gather some more info on the issue:

1. What version of KNIME AP are you using?
  2. What steps did you take in the preferences to change the font size?
  3. What is the use case for needing the larger text in this example, perhaps there is a way we can find a workaround to get a better view?

Thanks,
Zack

Hi @ztrubow ,

• Latest KNIME version on Windows 10.
  • I have tried changing the size of all the fonts under Preferences/General/Appearance/Colors and Fonts.
  • At the distance my screen is physically located, which I can’t change at the moment, I can’t hardly read the default size… I have to change the size every time I display a table (which I can’t do with a key combination either but only repeatedly accessing the menu of the window displaying the table), and use Windows’ zoom capability to work with the code editors. By no means convenient…

Hi @mpenalver ,

I tested out what you described and it doesn’t appear this is a feature of KNIME AP at the moment, I will put in a feature request for this. Thank you for brining this to our attention.

Thanks,
Zack

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.