"Chrome driver was not initialized" error

Hi, @ipazin

I try the “Stacked Area Chart (Plotly)” but I recieve the error: Retrieving image from view failed: Error retrieving image: Chrome driver was not initialized. Could not retrieve image.

I search the internet but I did not find any useful solutions. Can you help me with some advice?

Thank you

Hi @andrejz,

not sure. Can you check following topic? Gives couple of ideas what might be wrong…

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi,

I have made some changes to the setting

but now I recieve this error

Hi @andrejz,

not sure. You’ll have to play a bit with it. Also try checking other topics on this matter as they might have valid suggestions for your case. There is already a ticket to handle this and have given it +1.

Br,
Ivan

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Time Serie´s Stacked Chart + single dates events

Hi, @ipazin,

I try several combinations but I receive the same errors, but if I use “Stacked area chart” node it works perfectly.

Have a nice day
Andrej

Hi @andrejz,

so for some nodes visualizations work fine and for some they don’t? Hmmmm… Would really like to help but don’t have enough knowledge in this area plus it works for me and don’t have a way to reproduce it in order to look for possible solutions.

As said this is something that is being worked on and let’s hope for a solution soon.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.