i need to separate a Excel sheet then save it with a name from the inside of the sheet

Hello
I need to create a work flow, but I have no clue where to start, so I need to separate an Excel sheet in specific points and save it, and each one that is saved needs to have a specific name that is inside the document

(basically, I have a bunch of documents in one excel, each document having 10 rows, I need to separate them and then add the name according to a bunch of parameters that are in each document)
any ideas on nodes I could use for that, the main points that are killing me are the separation and the naming
thank you for your time

Hi @Bleck , Iā€™m not sure I follow what you want to do.

What do you mean by ā€œseparationā€? Are you trying to save excel sheets as individual excel files (or csv files, or text files may be) and saving the files with filename as the sheet name?

1 Like

@Bleck you could try something like this. Identify a row in excel and then split the data. You will have to modify it.

Or you could provide us with an example that represents your challenge.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.