Install extensions error

but i can open the update site

0 Likes

What do you see when you click Details >> ?

0 Likes

@swebb

0 Likes

I have the same bug with all update sitesError

1 Like

split this topic #5

4 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to install Marketplace and JChem extensions

0 Likes

@lou and @MSchaars

do you sit behind a corporate proxy? If so, you’d need to manually add the proxy details in the preferences panel (or have them served via managed customizations from the server).

1 Like

yeah,you are right. @Mark_Ortmann
i can install extension after i set proxy for knime.com ,knime.com is blocked in China.

thanks

0 Likes

according to https://www.comparitech.com/privacy-security-tools/blockedinchina/ knime.com is not blocked. do you mean website or update-site? Thanks for the info!

1 Like

hehe,i can not open your site

0 Likes

i set proxy to *.knime.com,and i can log in the knime forum,but when i tried open knime hub example get the following error:

What domain i missed which need to set the proxy?

1 Like

Hi,
it seems to be that the redirect that is used for the download is blocked as we store the workflows currently on an AWS instance.
You could try to set your proxy to ‘*.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com’, maybe that helps.

Cheers,
Moritz

1 Like

Cannot download examples in KNIME 4.0
Can't open example workflow

Hello, I am also learning knime now, can I add your WeChat or QQ to ask you a question?My qq:136738717

0 Likes

sorry,my qq number wrong ,the right is 1367387917

0 Likes

Hi there @huoyangyang,

welcome to KNIME Community Forum!

Do you have problem installing KNIME extensions? If so can you describe it a bit more? If not and have any question about KNIME and/or related work you are doing with it feel free to ask it in a new topic :wink:

Br,
Ivan

0 Likes

First of all, thank you very much for your reply. After a few days of study and installation, the installation problem has been solved. The main problem is that the network connection is unstable. If you encounter problems again during the learning process, I will post a question and thank you again for your reply.

2 Likes