Hello - I apologize if this is the wrong forum or if my questions are very basic.
I am a finance professional. I just learned of KNIME and am playing around with it. I started taking the e-learning course but I’m even finding that a little confusing.
I see the potential of this but I’m trying to get to an even more basic level of learning.
I did complete one task using an example workflow of creating multiple sheets based on a variable which saved us already 2 full days in a year.
- Do I need to have studied data science or data analytics or computers?
- For example, I want to try and connect to a database - I don’t even know what database we use at work? how do I find that out? Ask IT?
- Are there more basic tutorials on accessing a database?
- Are there even more basic tutorials on data preparation?
- I’m googling every term and trying to find tutorials on my own but can anyone point me to some resources?
Yes I"m at that stage!!!