KNIME Python Conda Inspect Seasonality Remove Seasonality

Just trying to use and adapt the workflow here (c6.1_Time_Series_introduction – KNIME Hub), but anytime I have the Inspect or Remove Seasonality node in any workflow I get this error (ERROR Python Script (1⇒1) (deprecated) 4:996:0:2 Execute failed: Could not start Python. There are problems with your Python environment: Could not start Python executable at the given location (no_conda_environment_selected\python.exe): Cannot run program “no_conda_environment_selected\python.exe”: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified)

I did a complete install of the latest version of python per (KNIME Python Integration Installation Guide) but nothing seems to fix the problem.

I get this error

Anybody know a fix–or at this point some way to work around using the Inspect and Remove Seasonality nodes, yet accomplishing the same outcomes? I am using KNIME 4.6.1 thanks

I’ve tried everything. updates below, but nothing I do makes the inspect seasonality or remove seasonality work. My latest error even after performing the steps below. (ERROR Python Script (1⇒1) (deprecated) 4:996:0:2 Execute failed: No module named ‘statsmodels’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 4, in
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘statsmodels’)

You could try to drag conda environment propagation in your flow and see whether it picks up your python (just for debugging purposes)
br

@Daniel_Weikert I’m not quite sure what you mean or how to do that? thanks

@smithcreed in your screenshot of your general python settings you use the “base” environment. The screenshot about the stats model show “knime_py38”. You should make sure you have the right environment and that has all the necessary packages. I personally recommend sticking to one repository at a time “conda-forge”.

If in doubt maybe start with some very basic version and add packages from there until the nodes do work.

@mlauber71 I’ve never done anything in programming or python, so I have no idea what I am doing. In the graphic below I tried re-installing conda forge and get the result “it’s already installed”. That’s about the range of my programming skills

temp

@smithcreed my suggestion would be to familiarise yourself with the use of Python environments. It will greatly enhance your skills.

@mlauber71 I will take a look, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.