L4-DL Image Classification Exercise Error

Hi together,
I have the same problem. I tried to change the configuration. Always the same problem/error
‘The index 5 exceeds the size of the feature dimension 1.’.

THX, Ralf

Hi @ralf42 -

Did you try changing the conversion type as posted in my screenshot in the other thread?

Hi @ScottF, i can not try the conversion typ above, it’s not in the list of possible selections.

Best, Ralf

Bild1

In that case can you upload your workflow so that someone can take a deeper look at the problem? It’s very hard to do detailed troubleshooting with just screenshots.

It’s an example-workflow from a L4-Deep Learning webinar.

THX, Ralf

Image_Classification_MNIST_Solution.knwf (703.7 KB)

Hi @ralf42 -

I made a new topic for your question to avoid confusion, since I realized the other topic was about a different workflow.

I verified that this workflow fails with the same error on my machine, even with a fresh download from the Hub. I’m not sure why that is; let me ask internally and I’ll get back to you.

2 Likes

Hi @ScottF,
I took part in the webinar on version 5 today. That looks very good! When version 5.1 will be released in summer, will a keras integration also be included? And is there anything new about my error message?

thx
Ralf

Hi @ralf42 -

I believe so, yes. We are in the process of updating extensions to work with KNIME 5.1.

Nothing new to report on your error, sorry about that. I mentioned it to one of our course instructors. I’ll see if I can follow up again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.