L4-DL image classification exercise - conversion type missing

Good day,
it seems that this issue has already been discussed concerning the selection of the conversion type and image column in the Keras Network Learner node (thread1, thread2).
However, I am unable to find the resolution description anywhere. If someone could point me to the solution for:

• Why the image column is not displayed in the Keras Network Learner node and hence the conversion type “From Image (Auto-mapping)” cannot be selected.
    This concerns the L4-DL Exercise - Image Classification.
    Btw. The issue is the same in the solution provided with this exercise. All other exercises of this course just worked fine.

Hi @kurt ,
thank you for reaching out to support. Let me try with the simplest troubleshooting: do you have all the extensions listed in the workflow description installed?
I am especially considering the KNIME Image Processing - Deep Learning Extension. This extension does not add nodes but enables the From Image (Auto-mapping) option to be listed as a conversion option in the Keras Network Learner and Executor nodes.

Please let me know if that helps, we can investigate further otherwise.

Cheers,
Emilio

3 Likes

Thx Emilio. I must have missed that piece of the installation even though I thought I went through it in detail. Works just fine now. -Kurt

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.