“Missing Value” node has a bug? or something wrong? Developers please see below. Should I make a new topic?
I am attaching a screenshot of the previous workflow. Workflow is under loop to process all columns. Some columns are strings and some integers or doubles. Whenever I try to change the configuration of the “Missing Value” node there is a different option. I need all options! Is that possible to change it?
Consequently, I am forced to have one or another (setting for string or double) depending which column will loop first. I found a work around by setting workflow to process string first and change the setting for strings in the “Missing Value” node, and then repeat the same process for double first. Then I do run the workflow and loop for all columns that include strings and doubles. But, this is hard. Could developers please revise the “Missing Value” node?
Thank you.
