problem when install nodepit of 4.7

Hi,
When I installed KNIME4.7, and update notepit, it had problem as below.
How to fix?

BTW, when install KNIME Modern UI Preview it had below log.

2022-12-07 23:32:43,272 : ERROR : Worker-5: Find missing extensions : : InstallMissingNodesJob : : : Could not create provisioning agent: No repository found at file:/Applications/KNIME%204.7.0.app/Contents/Eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/181/data/listener_1925729951/.
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at file:/Applications/KNIME%204.7.0.app/Contents/Eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/181/data/listener_1925729951/.
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.fail(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:405)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.loadRepository(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:670)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.metadata.repository.MetadataRepositoryManager.loadRepository(MetadataRepositoryManager.java:110)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.metadata.repository.MetadataRepositoryManager.loadRepository(MetadataRepositoryManager.java:105)
at org.knime.workbench.editor2.InstallMissingNodesJob.findExtensions(InstallMissingNodesJob.java:235)
at org.knime.workbench.editor2.InstallMissingNodesJob.doRun(InstallMissingNodesJob.java:158)
at org.knime.workbench.editor2.InstallMissingNodesJob.run(InstallMissingNodesJob.java:153)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)

Hi,

Have you tried restarting the application and just trying again? Error message suggests that the transfer was interrupted.

-Philipp

Already restated for many times.

D’oh. And does it work when installing from the zipped update site instead? E.g. for the shown spellchecker, here:

I will try.

BTW, why KNIME modern UI preview can’t install also?

And no log file

@eddy0620 are you by any chance using an Apple machine with an Apple Silicon chip (M1, M2)?

HI,
I used M1 apple macbookpro. And also download the right version.

@eddy0620 could you try and install the “wrong” version of knime 4.7 the one for Mac with Intel processors and run that thru Rosetta which should work but somewhat slower? And see if you can install the extension then?

I also have some problems with extensions (namely Parquet and big data formats, AP-19894) and wonder if they might be related.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.