Reading Excel sheets in loop and writting in DB is failing

Hi,
I am trying to read from multiple excel sheets using loop, which i am able to read but while writting same into DB is giving issue, it is successfully writting the first sheet for next its giving below error.

ERROR DB Writer 4:10 Execute failed: [Teradata Database] [TeraJDBC 16.20.00.13] [Error 3810] [SQLState 42S22] Column/Parameter ‘Schema_name.Table_name.Iteration’ does not exist.

So not sure what is this ITERATION work means and how to make writting in DB successfully done using Loop.

Kindly share
Regards,
Raman

It would’ve been more helpful if you shared your workflow and data. This also goes for your previous post on the same topic. As it stands, we have no idea how any of this is structured or configured.

My guess is that you have an iteration column after the loop end node that isn’t matching up with what the database writer expects based on what’s in the database. Have you looked at the output? Is there an iteration column? If so, get rid of it and see what happens.

1 Like

Closing this topic as a duplicate. Please only open one topic per question that you have. Let’s keep the conversation going in your other thread.

1 Like