Solutions to "Just KNIME It!" Challenge 27

Here’s my solution to the JustKnimeIt Challenge 27. Just created a single component in the end to visualize both the results & map. justKnimeit-27-Chloe – KNIME Hub

Thanks,

Chloe

1 Like

My Submission for Challenge 27 (Rare Blood Types)

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Here is my solution.

1 Like

Here’s my solution. Added bar chart.

knime://My-KNIME-Hub/Users/rfeigel/Public/REF%20Challenge%2027.knwf

1 Like

Hello dear KNIMErs !

I have realized a very small workflow, just to answer to the problem (so nothing fancy or added for visualization part).

But I am very happy, as this was a good opportunity for me to realize a good (at least working) Regex expression to efficiently split adress ! :slight_smile: I have spent some time on regex101: build, test, and debug regex to be sure that my expression would work on entire dataset :smiley:

Here is the workflow : justknimeit-27_Victor – KNIME Hub

1 Like

Hello KNIMErs, Here is my solution for Challenge 27

1 Like

We’re super glad to hear that this was an opportunity for you to learn more about regular expressions! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

All,

You can find my solution to Challenge 27 here:

Jeff

1 Like

Here is my solution for Challenge 27

image_2022-07-30_161639196

I used the Chloropleth Map and Bar Chart Nodes and made it into an Interactive Dashboard using Column Selection and Refresh Widget Node, now user can select the blood type, press refresh and it’ll show the results and changes into the dashboard without having to reset the nodes in the workflow

3 Likes

Hi,
here my solution for this challenge

1 Like

I’m pretty new to using KNIME and found this challenge to be quite exciting. See my results in the following link: justknimeit-27 – KNIME Hub

Thanks,
Shaq

1 Like

Hello,
this is my submission to the JustKnimeIt Challenge 27.

#justknimeit

1 Like

Hello KNIMErs,

Here is my solution to #justknimeit-27 :

KNIME Hub > gonhaddock > Spaces > Just_KNIME_It > Just KNIME It _ Challenge 027

I took the selector and refresh button cool idea from @si_daniel_a :+1:t4:

I’ve recycled ‘R’ US Chloropleth Map from my Challenge 17 . And representing in parallel 2 maps:

1. A quantitative display of sampled percentage by State (red color scale); with MS, IN and MD above 18%
  2. A qualitative extrapolation of the percentage over population (green color scale); estimating number of citizens with selected (O-) blood type per US state. CA and NY with higher number of individuals owning targeted blood type.

BR

4 Likes

This is really cool and dynamic !! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

As always on Tuesdays, here’s our solution to #justknimeit challenge 27! :a: :b: :ab: :o2: :drop_of_blood:

See you tomorrow for a new challenge!

Here is my solution. I like this Choropleth Map component :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like the Choropleth Map too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Knimers,

here is my take on the challenge:

I used two maps: the first shows the number of 0- donors by state; the second shows the percentage of 0- donors by state.

Have a nice weekend,
RB

1 Like

My humble solution :slightly_smiling_face:

(Just using some simple regex on String Manipulation node)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.