Twitter API connector and search Node

Hi, 

I have a problem with twitter API connector. I configure consumer, secret key, and token access key, then I connect this node to twitter search but it gives me an authentication error.

Would you please help me to connect.

Thanks and regards,

Vida 

The error screenshot is attached. 

1 Like

I have the same problem, I’m trying to use the twitter data collector from the examples database and the consumer key and access token aren’t working (though I regenerated consumer key and access token a couple times), It says “code - 89” in the console.

Possible solutions to error code 32 that I found:

• Make sure that you are using the correct Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token and Access Token Secret
  • Check that you have given the necessary read/write permission
  • Regenerating the Consumer Key and Access Token
  • Making sure that the clock and timezone of the PC are correct

Error code 89 seems to suggest that the format of the keys/secrets is not correct.
I noticed that the Access Token is shown to me in 2 lines. Both of these lines are required (without the newline in between). It should look something like this: 1234567890-a5KjnF94dJcv03Nfkv834kKenNc042Jsncz0Low

2 Likes

Wow. This totally solved my problem. Thank you!!

1 Like

Those conclusions would be consistent with those indicated at https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/basics/response-codes (posting this mainly for reference for anyone else coming to this page with Twitter API / KNIME problems)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.