Webinar: A Quick Introduction to Text Processing with KNIME - November 2, 2022

Join @ScottF and @elisrich elisrich on November 2, 2022 at 5 PM - 6 PM UTC +2 (Berlin) / 10 AM - 11 AM UTC -5 for the webinar on Introduction to Text Processing with KNIME. This webinar will introduce the text processing features of KNIME AP using example workflows for the attendees to explore.

If you’ve wanted to try using the text processing features available in KNIME Analytics Platform, but just didn’t know where to begin, this session is for you. And since we’ll be using KNIME, you’ll see how easy this process can be using a no-code approach, and you’ll take with you example workflows to explore further on your own via the KNIME Hub.

Come join Scott and Lisa for a jumpstart session, where they will cover:

• A brief introduction to text processing philosophy

• Important nodes in the Text Processing extension

• A sentiment analysis example using movie reviews

• A topic extraction example using medical abstracts

Register for the webinar here

3 Likes

Hi everyone - now that the webinar is complete we wanted to post the slides and workflows so you can try things out on your own. The slides are attached here:

Text Processing Webinar.pdf (1.9 MB)

And you can find the workflows package in my space at the KNIME Hub here:

We’ll post the video too once it’s ready. Cheers!

6 Likes

Hello, I joined the beginning of this webinar but had to leave partway through. I have been watching for the recording but have not seen it yet. Is it available?

Hello @windowmilkshake and welcome to the forum! Thanks for the reminder - the webinar is available here:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.