Execute workflow with command line. Execute failed: Cannot determine ID of local mountpoint

I try to execute workflow with command line like:
“C:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe” -reset -nosave -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowdir=xx

My workflow use cvs reader node and use “relative to current workflow” for file path. Looks knime
need to know the local mountpoint to read file relative to current workflow. It works in the
Knime analytics platform. However it failed in command line execution. How to fix this?

ERROR    KNIME-Worker-6-CSV Reader 3:1 Node      Execute failed: Cannot determine ID of local mountpoint
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot determine ID of local mountpoint
        at org.knime.filehandling.core.fs.knime.local.relativeto.fs.LocalRelativeToWorkflowFSConnection.lambda$0(LocalRelativeToWorkflowFSConnection.java:98)

Hi @knimeavnst ,

It was the exactly the same issue for me with call workflow node.

For me the solution was the mountpoint connector node:

I just aimed the node to the folder in the mountpoint, and add a file system connection to the call workflow. It works just fine in batch mode.

Hope this helps in Your issue also.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.