Keras Network Learner (#159)

Hello!

I have problem with this node. Could somebody help me?

Here I have knime.log knime.zip (100.0 KB)

Hi @Katerina

did you already setup the python integration? You would find the tutorial for this here: https://docs.knime.com/2018-12/deep_learning_installation_guide/index.html

Cheers, Iris

Hello @Iris,

thank you for the answer!
I have already setup the python integration.
Here is the error:
2019-06-09 21:17:31,842 : ERROR : KNIME-Worker-82 : DLKerasLearnerNodeModel : Keras Network Learner : 0:159 : The index 19 exceeds the size of the feature dimension 1.

Thank you, Katerina

Hi,
Didn’t see any response to this topic so I try :).
I am having a similar problem but with the Image_Classification_MNIST wf. Any suggestion to what could be wrong?
The error I am getting is the following:
DLKerasLearnerNodeModel : Keras Network Learner : 0:96 : The index 5 exceeds the size of the feature dimension 1

Attached the knime.log
error_log.txt (3.1 KB)

Hi!

Same here. I would really appreciate a clue of what may be wrong. I have checked all out and I don’t see any clue from where to start to solve it.

Thanks in advance,

Hi @CDPRIN and @Apeire -

With respect to the Image_Classification_MNIST workflow, I think the problem is that you need to change the Conversion type on the Input Data tab of the configuration dialog for the Keras Network Learner. You probably have it set to something other than “From Image”. See below:

5 posts were split to a new topic: L4-DL Image Classification Exercise Error

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.