sure, if you have questions about the three points in my last message you can ask! They follow what I’ve done inside the attached workflow. What is unclear?
I have 100 special charaters in one “support file” ( Excel file with one column and 100 rows). Looks like:
Column A
line 2: ‘;’
line 3: ‘/’
line 4: ‘%’
and so on.
Can I use this as a kind of “input file” instead writing down all 100 chars in one row?
Knime should looping to the fist one from the ‘support file’, taking the first one and remove this from all texte wihtin the source file (100k rows with text). Than taking the next special charc in the support file and removing this from the text within the source file and so on.
Not sure If I could explain what exactly my demand is.
The result is shown with the original table and the changed on. But you can of course just replace the table once you are confident your setup does what you want: